Wednesday – Saturday, 9 am – 7 pm | Sunday, 9 am – 5 pm
Online Store Curbside Pick-up
Click HERE to register and order online | Place your order any time of day | Curbside pickup: Tuesday – Saturday, 9:30 am – 6 pm | Sunday, 9:30 am – 5 pm
Fresh Food – Local | Sustainable | Organic
- Quality fruits, vegetables, dairy, eggs, honey, grains, meats and more — local products from trusted sources
- Where a love of food meets a vision for community supported agriculture
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Benefits and Double Snap in partnership with Greater Lehigh Valley Buy Fresh Buy Local. For more information please visit our Shop With EBT page
Join the Highmark Farmstand team and be part of the local food movement! Now hiring for the following positions:
- Full-time Operations Manager (see more)
- Part-time Retail Sales Clerk
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
SNAP and Double SNAP at the Highmark Blue Shield Farmstand – for more information please visit our Shop With EBT page.
Highmark Blue Shield Farmstand Receives Food Respect Award
In January 2017, the Highmark Blue Shield Farmstand was recognized by the Lehigh Valley Food Policy Council and the Easton Hunger Coalition for outstanding leadership in food recovery and respect. The Food Respect Award was given for the Farmstand’s 2016 donation of 1,456.5 pounds and 2,839 servings of recovered food, support of the market-wide program for compost recovery, and demonstrated community action for a sustainable food system. Congratulations to the Farmstand Staff for their outstanding work and achievement of this award.
Highmark Blue Shield serves approximately 1.1 million members through the company’s health care benefits business and employs nearly 3,000 people in central Pennsylvania and the Lehigh Valley. Highmark Blue Shield is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association, an association of independent Blue Cross and Blue Shield companies. For more information, visit www.highmark.com.