Fresh Food Curbside – Local | Sustainable | Organic
- Quality fruits, vegetables, dairy, eggs, honey, grains, meats — local products from trusted sources
- Farmstand Recipes: Healthy and wholesome soups, salads, sides and snacks made with fresh produce and products from the Farmstand in the Easton Public Market Kitchen
- NEW! ‘Just Picked’ Vegetarian Meals to go
- Where a love of food meets a vision for community supported agriculture
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Benefits and Double Snap in partnership with Greater Lehigh Valley Buy Fresh Buy Local. For more information please visit our Shop With EBT page.
ONLINE ORDERING AVAILABLE! Click HERE to register and order online | Closed Memorial Day May 28th | Open for Orders: 7 days a week | 9am-5pm | Place your order up to 3 days prior to pickup| Curbside pickup 12-6pm every day
SNAP and Double SNAP at the Highmark Blue Shield Farmstand – for more information please visit our Shop With EBT page.
Highmark Blue Shield Farmstand Receives Food Respect Award
In January 2017, the Highmark Blue Shield Farmstand was recognized by the Lehigh Valley Food Policy Council and the Easton Hunger Coalition for outstanding leadership in food recovery and respect. The Food Respect Award was given for the Farmstand’s 2016 donation of 1,456.5 pounds and 2,839 servings of recovered food, support of the market-wide program for compost recovery, and demonstrated community action for a sustainable food system. Congratulations to the Farmstand Staff for their outstanding work and achievement of this award.
Contact the Farmstand
Highmark Blue Shield serves approximately 1.1 million members through the company’s health care benefits business and employs nearly 3,000 people in central Pennsylvania and the Lehigh Valley. Highmark Blue Shield is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association, an association of independent Blue Cross and Blue Shield companies. For more information, visit www.highmark.com.