**Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, events are on hiatus until we are able to return to the Kitchen**
Dynamic Space for Inspired Events
As the ultimate downtown Easton foodie destination, the Easton Public Market offers a unique, modern space to:
- CELEBRATE – Rehearsal Dinners | Birthday Parties | Bridal Showers | Baby Showers | Anniversaries | Retirements
- PLAY – Girls Night Out | Beer and Wine Pairings | Private Dinners
- LEARN – Cooking Classes (Host your own or attend one of ours)
- WORK – Business Meetings | Team Building Events | Mixers & Networking Events | Film Production | Photo Shoots
Event Essentials and Amenities
- EPM vendors offer a variety of fresh catering options, coffee & tea, craft beer, wine and spirits.
- Specialty cakes, fresh flowers and custom favors are also available.
- Sliding privacy wall
- Optional amenities include flatscreen TVs, sound system, busing bar & wait staff, linen rental, glassware, serverware, and flatware.
Private Events & Rental Rates
The EPM Kitchen and Community Room are available to rent individually or in tandem. and can accommodate up to 50 guests with a variety of seating options.
Community Room Event Space: $125/ Hour* | Kitchen Event Space: $100/ Hour*
*Minimum 2-hour rental
For larger events, please inquire about our full market rental option.
For more information about rentals at EPM, contact Megan McBride at 610.330.9942 | firstname.lastname@example.org