Dynamic Space for Inspired Events
As the ultimate downtown Easton foodie destination, the Easton Public Market offers a unique, modern space to:
- CELEBRATE – Rehearsal Dinners | Birthday Parties | Bridal Showers | Baby Showers | Anniversaries | Retirements
- PLAY – Girls Night Out | Beer and Wine Pairings | Private Dinners
- LEARN – Cooking Classes (Host your own or attend one of ours)
- WORK – Business Meetings | Team Building Events | Mixers & Networking Events | Film Production | Photo Shoots
Event Essentials and Amenities
- EPM vendors offer a variety of fresh catering options, coffee & tea, craft beer, wine and spirits.
- Specialty cakes, fresh flowers and custom favors are also available.
- Sliding privacy wall
- Optional amenities include flatscreen TVs, sound system, busing bar & wait staff, linen rental, glassware, serverware, and flatware.
Private Events & Rental Rates
The EPM Kitchen and Community Room are available to rent individually or in tandem and can accommodate up to 50 guests with a variety of seating options.
Community Room Event Space: $150/ Hour*
Kitchen Event Space: $100/ Hour* Includes use of in-house cooking equipment and utensils, serving equipment and utensils, appliances, water, and ware washing station.
Kitchen and Community Room Event Space: $200/ Hour *
$100 refundable damage waiver is required for all kitchen rentals for use of the equipment
$50 cleaning fee for all catered/cooking events
$50 rental fee for use of flatware, stemware and utensils
Waitstaff: $15 per hour per person, 20% gratuity additional
AV rental: $25 per event (flat screen monitor, PA, microphone)
For larger events, please inquire about our full market rental option.
For more information about rentals at EPM, contact Mike Cook at email@example.com