Thursday, January 16 – 6 pm
$100 pp | Seating limited to 24
Join author Carrie Havranek and five local chefs at the Easton Public Market to celebrate the publication of Carrie’s just-released cookbook, Tasting Pennsylvania. The book features many of the Lehigh Valley’s favorite chefs and lots of fresh, seasonal recipes — an interesting read that you can translate into tasty dishes for your dining table.
During this special evening, you will enjoy a delicious 5-course meal inspired by Tasting Pennsylvania with beer pairings from ShawneeCraft Brewing Co., a copy of the book signed by Carrie and the participating chefs, great conversation and general food-related facts and fun.
Each course will be prepared by a local chef featured in the cookbook:
- Jeremy Bialker/Two Rivers Brewing: Confit Duck, Parsnip and Manchego Pierogies with house made red sauerkraut and pickled local apple
- Lee Chizmar/Bolete, Mr. Lee’s & Silvershell Kitchen + Counter: Pennsylvania Mushroom Ramen*
- Mike Pichetto/3rd & Ferry Fish Market: Pan Seared Scallops with celery root puree, charred leek and cauliflower, sweet corn veloute
- Jacob Brewer/Dundore & Heister: Red wine braised short rib over seasoned ancient grains with a crisp apple slaw
- Carrie Havranek: PA Dutch Funny Cake*
*Recipe from Tasting Pennsylvania
Nowhere else will you be able to enjoy a dinner prepared especially for you by these well-known and celebrated chefs. You don’t want to miss this!