Click on an item below to see more details. To change views click a view below, Calendar, List, Week, or Posterboard. You can also search for an event by clicking on the search icon.
- 08Thu 11/08/18https://eastonpublicmarket.com/event/get-sharp-with-cutco-knives-2/Thursday, November8th | 9:30am-4pmJoin local Cutco representatives Gretchen Ott and Ryan Megna in the EPM Kitchen for a FREE SHARPENING & SALES EVENT! Bring any of your Cutco that needs service, and whether it is sharpened in the EPM kitchen or requires attention at the factory, it is a free service! While there, a full line of Cutco samples will be out so you can check out other products you’ve been curious about. Discounts on upgrades will be offered! Bring a friend, grab some lunch at the market, and get your Cutco serviced.To book your appointment time with Gretchen, click here:To book with Ryan, click here:
- 11Sun 11/11/18https://eastonpublicmarket.com/event/kids-in-the-kitchen-with-chef-ada-33-2-2-3/
Sunday, November 11th | 10 am to 11:30 am
$20 pp (ages 7-11) | Limited to 10 Seats
‘Kids in the Kitchen’ with Chef Ada Chandler focuses on building the culinary confidence of your child through kid-friendly classes, demonstrations, and interactive events. Along with new techniques and recipes that are taught weekly, Chef Ada teaches proper kitchen hygiene along with safe kitchen utensil handling at every class.
This week’s recipe: Mini Pumpkin Pie Bites. Learn how to make this delicious layered fun dessert full of pumpkin mouse, homemade whipped cream and crumbly graham crackers. This delicious fusion of flavors makes this Thanksgiving favorite a special treat.
- 14Wed 11/14/18https://eastonpublicmarket.com/event/morning-conversations-on-food-4/
NOTE: 2018 November meeting is WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 14TH. The Easton Hunger Coalition hosts the free public “Morning Conversation on FOOD” series at the Community Room inside the Easton Public Market. Participants will explore such topics as food, local food systems, food justice, food waste, food recovery, and hunger. Conversation moderators will provide information to guide the topic, as well as action items that can be taken to support the reduction of food waste in our community.
- 14Wed 11/14/18https://eastonpublicmarket.com/event/tots-in-the-kitchen-ages-2-4-2-2-3/
Wednesday, November 14th | 10:00am – 11:30am
$35/child (includes parent) – Limited to 8 children
Toddler aprons available for $6 each
You have probably heard about Kids in the Kitchen with Chef Ada Chandler at the Easton Public Market – a very popular cooking class on the Easton food scene. This class, Tots in the Kitchen, is similar but for younger children, ages 2-4, who still need an adult by their side. Each parent has the choice to cook with their child or just assist, depending on the child’s age and capabilities. In this class the children will learn how to prepare Cranberry White Chocolate Chip and Macadamia Nut Oatmeal Cookies. These holiday cookies are loaded with chunks of macadamia nuts, white chocolate chips and yummy cranberries in an oatmeal batter. Parents can bring a small container to take finished items home for their little ones to enjoy.
- 14Wed 11/14/18https://eastonpublicmarket.com/event/healthy-living-wednesday-7-2-2/
Wednesday, November 14th | 2pm-3pm | Free
Easton Hospital presents Healthy Living Wednesday in the EPM Kitchen on November 14th. Change to second Wednesday is for November only due to the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday. Healthy Living Wednesday’s regular schedule of the third Wednesday resumes in December. Join Nutritionists Alison Unger and Amy Romberger to learn about eating healthy throughout the year as they share tips and recipes on how to promote a healthy lifestyle.
This month the Easton Hospital nutrition team will prepare “Cauliflower Stuffing” in preparation for the upcoming holiday season. What better way to enjoy the holidays then with a guilt free, lower carbohydrate stuffing! Alison and Amy will also talk about the nutrition benefits of all of the stuffing ingredients and tips on how to manage holiday eating.