The Easton Public Market features a nearly 600 square foot full service demonstration kitchen located adjacent to the Community Room. The EPM Kitchen hosts weekly programmed events including cooking classes for children and adults, food-related educational workshops, local restaurant and celebrity cooking demonstrations, and food and wine/beer pairings. The EPM Kitchen is also be used to film nutritional and culinary programming and is available to rent for private gatherings and events.
The EPM Kitchen features:
• 6-burner range with charbroiler
• Double oven / true convection
• French door refrigerator
• 3-bay sink
• Kitchen Aid stand mixer
• RobotCoupe: R2 Dice
• RobotCoupe: Immersion blender
• Ball: Canning equipment
• Anolon: Cookware
• Wusthof Knives
• World Kitchen: Storage and bakeware
• Conair/Cuisinart: Small appliances and cookware
• Lodge Cast Iron
The mission of the Easton Public Market Kitchen is to educate and empower people to cook sustainable and whole food meals.
- Local: Create meals that feature and promote local farms and small businesses
- Family: Use the kitchen as a space to bring families together during mealtime, from kids to grandparents
- Education: Teach our community how to utilize local food
- Community: Offer a wide variety of programming to a diverse population
- Support local food purveyors and producers
- Enhance knowledge of food sources and nutrition
- Serve a diverse population
- Feature regional chefs, authors and culinary professionals
- Connect guests with the Easton Market District and the City of Easton through dine-with-the-chef dinners, cooking demonstrations, and classes
Thank you to Easton Hospital for your support of the EPM Kitchen.
Morris Black Designs / KraftMaid
With showrooms in Allentown, and Bartonsville, PA, Morris Black Designs offers full-service kitchen and bath design and remodeling.