Click on an item below to see more details. To change views click a view below, Calendar, List, Week, or Posterboard. You can also search for an event by clicking on the search icon.
- 08Sun 07/08/18Easton Public Market, Northampton Street, Easton, PA, USAhttp://eastonpublicmarket.com/event/kids-in-the-kitchen-with-chef-ada-26/Easton Public Market, Northampton Street, Easton, PA, USA
Sunday, July 8th | 10 am to 11:30 am
$20 pp (ages 7-11) | Limited to 10 Seats
‘Kids in the Kitchen’ with Chef Ada Chandler focuses on building the culinary confidence of your child through kid-friendly classes, demonstrations, and interactive events. Along with new techniques and recipes that are taught weekly, Chef Ada teaches proper kitchen hygiene along with safe kitchen utensil handling at every class.
Celebrating July with some spectacular summer picnic recipes! This week’s recipe is Mango Ice Cream with Pineapple Sauce. What afun treat! The class will be tossing and shaking bags full of yummy mango ice cream mix to make for a great dessert, and will also learn how to make a homemade pineapple sauce which might end up being one of your favorite desserts.
When registering your child, please put her/his name as the participant (this is the 3rd screen of the registration process). Thank you!
- 09Mon 07/09/18No events
- 10Tue 07/10/18No events
- 11Wed 07/11/18No events
- 12Thu 07/12/18No events
- 13Fri 07/13/18No events
- 14Sat 07/14/18Easton Public Market, Northampton Street, Easton, PA, USAhttp://eastonpublicmarket.com/event/pizza-wine-pairing/Easton Public Market, Northampton Street, Easton, PA, USA
Saturday, July 14th | 6:30-8pm
$34 in advance | $38 at the door | Limited to 20 seatsJoin us for one of life’s happiest matches: brick oven pizza and wine — featuring Easton Public Market’s Scratch and Tolino Vineyards. The wine will be poured to pair with hot-from-the-brick-oven pizza. These pairings are unique and extraordinarily delicious as the fresh flavors of the pizza and the artisan wines meet in your mouth to set off an unforgettable sensory experience.
- Strawberry Heaven Pie – olive oil, goat cheese, black garlic sauce, arugula with touch of lime | paired with Tolino’s 2017 Pinot Grigio – dry, smooth light crisp body with orange and lemon notes
- Pepperoni Pie – plum tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese with fresh herbs | paired with 2017 Papa’s Red – a blend of Chambourcin & Cabernet Franc grapes resulting in a light bodied red wine with cherry aromas and cherry & raspberry body.
- Tuscan Farm Pie – olive oil, ricotta, caramelized onions, bacon, parmesan cheese with fresh herbs | paired with 2016 Chambourcin – a dry red with plum and raisin aromas and hints of black cherry and plum.
- S’more Pie – chocolate chunks, mini-marshmallows and cinnamon graham crumbles | paired with Rad Red – a semi-sweet red, juicy with hints of cherry and plum.