Click on an item below to see more details. To change views click a view below, Calendar, List, Week, or Posterboard. You can also search for an event by clicking on the search icon.
- 01Mon 01/01/18Easton Public Market, Northampton Street, Easton, PA, United StatesNo additional details for this event.
- 02Tue 01/02/18Easton Public Market, Northampton Street, Easton, PA, United StatesNo additional details for this event.
- 14Sun 01/14/18Easton Public Market, Northampton Street, Easton, PA, United StatesThe Easton Public Market is participating in Easton Restaurant Week on Sunday January 14th and on Wednesday January 17th thru Saturday January 20th. (The market is closed Mondays and Tuesdays.) HOW THE RESTAURANT WEEK EPM PASSPORT WORKS…Purchase an Easton Restaurant Week EPM Passport ($20 for lunch or $30 for dinner) and create your own menu! Each passport contains a menu featuring restaurant week specials offered by nine different vendors, and $20 (lunch) or $30 (dinner) in market bucks. Passports can be purchased at the Highmark Farmstand Counter or online. Take a delicious journey through the Easton Public Market, selecting from small bites, soups, sandwiches, entrees, beverages and desserts. Spend your specialized Easton Restaurant Week bucks wherever you choose!Participating vendors include: Chocodiem, Full of Crepe, Dundore & Heister, Mister Lee’s Noodles, More than Q, Olive with a Twist, Taza Stop, Tolino Vineyards and Scratch.
- 14Sun 01/14/18Easton Public Market, Northampton Street, Easton, PA, United StatesSunday, January 14th | 10 am to 11:30 am$20 pp (ages 7-11) | Limited to 10 Seats‘Kids in the Kitchen’ with Chef Ada Chandler focuses on building the culinary confidence of your child through kid-friendly classes, demonstrations, and interactive events. Along with new techniques and recipes that are taught weekly, Chef Ada teaches proper kitchen hygiene along with safe kitchen utensil handling at every class.This week’s class will focus on the differences in cookies. Students will learn about different types of batter and the differences between a drop and a shaped cookie. Students will make a Blizzard Cookie and be involved in all parts of how to make the recipe, and will sample the cookies and take the recipe home for future reference.Parents check in your child at the Kitchen and then feel free to shop the market while class is in session!
- 17Wed 01/17/18Easton Public Market, Northampton Street, Easton, PA, United StatesWednesday, January 17th | 2pm-3pm | FreeEaston Hospital presents Healthy Living Wednesdays in the EPM Kitchen! Join Nutritionists Alison Unger, Carissa Hrichak and Amy Romberger to learn tips for eating healthy in the new year. To kick off 2018, the Easton Hospital Nutrition Team will show you how to make a warm dinner dish -- Chicken and Vegetable Stir Fry.