Click on an item below to see more details. To change views click a view below, Calendar, List, Week, or Posterboard. You can also search for an event by clicking on the search icon.
- 11Sat 11/11/17Easton Public Market, Northampton Street, Easton, PA, United StatesSaturday, November 11th | 11am-1pmFree | No Registration RequiredLearn how to make your Thanksgiving menu more delicious and less stressful. The culinary pros from Dundore & Heister will be discussing the art and technique of turkey brining and its benefits, and how to surmount the greatest obstacle facing the Thanksgiving cook -- getting all dinner items on the table at the right temperature, at the same time. D&H will be showcasing several of their house-made Turkey Day trimmings that will liven up your meal and allow you to stress less and shine more! The class will have their questions answered by the pros, share some of their own holiday tips and tricks, and enjoy tasting samples at the end of the class. So come ‘gobble’ up some Turkey Tips & Tricks to make your Thanksgiving the best ever!
- 12Sun 11/12/17Easton Public Market, Northampton Street, Easton, PA, United StatesSunday, November 12th | 10 am to 11:30 am$15 pp (ages 7-11) | Limited to 10 Seats‘Kids in the Kitchen’ with Chef Ada Chandler focuses on building the culinary confidence of your child through kid-friendly classes, demonstrations, and interactive events. Chef Ada will teach your child how to prepare each yummy item through a combination of hands-on, observation, and taste testing — with a lot of fun mixed in! This week's recipe: Savory Pumpkin Pizza. Parents check in your child at the Kitchen and then feel free to shop the market while class is in session!
- 15Wed 11/15/17Easton Public Market, Northampton Street, Easton, PA, United StatesThe Easton Hunger Coalition hosts the free public “Morning Conversation on FOOD” series at the Community Room inside the Easton Public Market on the third Wednesday of each month at 9 am. Participants will explore such topics as food, local food systems, food justice, food waste, food recovery, and hunger. Conversation moderators will provide information to guide the topic, as well as action items that can be taken to support the reduction of food waste in our community.
- 15Wed 11/15/17Easton Public Market, Northampton Street, Easton, PA, United StatesWednesday, November 15 | 2pm-3pmFree | No Registration RequiredEaston Hospital presents Healthy Living Wednesdays in the EPM Kitchen every third Wednesday of the month! Join Nutritionists Alison Unger and Carissa Hrichak from Easton Hospital for tips, techniques, and recipes with your health as the focus. The healthy cooking demos and recipes focus on delicious and nutritious foods with health benefits for you and your family.This month Alison and Carissa will be demonstrating how to cook a healthy and delicious fall entree - Spaghetti Squash Casserole - that uses ingredients found at Highmark Farmstand, Olive with a Twist, and Dundore & Heister in the Easton Public Market. Come to the EPM Kitchen and learn how to eat healthy and delicious!
- 18Sat 11/18/17Easton Public Market, Northampton Street, Easton, PA, United StatesSaturday, November 18th9:30am-11am$25 per person | All AgesCome glaze your very own set of holiday ornaments at the Easton Public Market! Registration fee includes five ornaments with professional instruction from Mud & Maker, a local rural Pennsylvania potter, who blends multiple techniques and media into handcrafted and original one of a kind pieces of pottery. Great for ALL AGES. Additional ornaments will also be available for purchase that day.Ornaments will be fired by Mud & Maker and ready to be shipped after one week for an additional $4.95 or you can pick your ornaments up at Christkindlmarkt in Bethlehem PA (more info will be provided at the workshop).Click here to register