It’s Not Too Early to Talk Turkey
POSTED: October 30, 2020
Tomorrow is Halloween — which means Thanksgiving is not far away. Saylors & Co is ready to help you celebrate America’s favorite holiday – Thanksgiving Day – with a holiday menu that features turkey and all the trimmings and even a complete Ready-to-Heat Thanksgiving dinner. Check out their menu and order by no later than Wednesday, November 18th:
- Whole Local Turkey – Anti-biotic and Hormone Free – $3.39/lb.
- Whole Local Turkey – Organic – $4.99/lb.
- Smoked Ham – Saylors Homesmoke Local Ham – $4.49/lb.
- Whole Turkey Breast – $4.59/lb.
- Whole Smoked Turkey – $4.99/lb.
Holiday Prepared Foods
- Sliced Roasted Turkey with Apple Cider Thyme Gravy – $14.99/lb.
- Holiday Ham with Mustard and Brown Sugar Glaze – $9.99/lb.
- Potato Stuffing (potatoes, bread & herbs) – $5.99/lb.
- Cranberry Sauce (thick sauce with whole berries) – $5.99/pt. | $9.99/qt.
- Sweet Potato Soufflé (topped with brown butter and candied pecans) 6″- $14 | 9″-$25 | 9″x13″ – $40
- Brussel Sprouts with Pancetta – $6.99/lb.
- Ready-to-Heat Thanksgiving Dinner Meal (serves 1) – $18.99
- Charcuterie Board (serves 3-4) – $40
Thanksgiving Holiday Hours at EPM:
- 11/24 Tuesday: 9am-6pm
- 11/25 Wednesday: 9am-3pm
- 11/26 Thursday: Closed
- 11/27 Friday: 9am-6pm
- 11/28 Saturday: 9am-6pm
- 11/29 Sunday: 9am-3pm