Click on an item below to see more details. To change views click a view below, Calendar, List, Week, or Posterboard. You can also search for an event by clicking on the search icon.
- 04Wed 03/04/20https://eastonpublicmarket.com/event/story-hour-with-book-puppet-co-2/
Wednesday Mornings | 9:30 am – 10:15 am
Free | No Registration Required
Bring your children to EPM and join Andy from Book & Puppet Co. for stories accompanied by fun and unique sounds – Wednesdays from 9:30-10:15 am in the Kids’ Zone.
- 04Wed 03/04/20https://eastonpublicmarket.com/event/tots-in-the-kitchen-aspiring-foodies-ages-2-4/Easton Public Market, Northampton Street, Easton, PA, USAEaston Public Market, Northampton Street, Easton, PA, USA
Wednesday, March 4th | 10:30am – 11:30am
$35/child (includes parent) – Limited to 5 children
Toddler aprons available for $6 each
Girls & Boys don your aprons and get ready to roll some dough! Learn how to make, bake and frost some sweet, delicious cinnamon rolls in this fun and active class in the EPM Kitchen.
- 05Thu 03/05/20https://eastonpublicmarket.com/event/story-a-snack-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-3-2-2-2-2-2-3-2-2-2-3-2-2-2/
10:30-11 a.m. Thursdays in the EPM Kids’ Zone
Bring your future foodies to the Kids’ Zone and enjoy food-themed storytimes and a tasty snack. On the menu –March 5 – Turnip Chips with Chef Scott of the EPM Kitchen
- 06Fri 03/06/20https://eastonpublicmarket.com/event/taste-of-asia-2/
Friday, March 6th | 6pm-9pm
$65pp | Limited to 10 seats
Join Chef Christopher Bavlinka, owner of The Stone Soup, on a culinary tour of Asia that includes dishes of Mainland China, Thailand and Vietnam. You will learn how to make dumplings, summer rolls, and master basic stir fry techniques. Make your own Asian dishes at home once you complete this class and impress your friends and family with your knowledge of this delicious cuisine. Bring your appetite to enjoy the dishes that will be prepared on your Asian culinary tour in the Easton Public Market Kitchen.
- 06Fri 03/06/20https://eastonpublicmarket.com/event/jeff-crosson-from-country-to-rock-2-2-2-2/
Friday, March 6th | 6-8 pm | Free
Jeff Crosson Acoustics is based out of Bethlehem Pa. Jeff has been playing guitar as long as he can remember, and prides himself on his powerful vocals and vast array of creative covers that span from country to rock. Grab a bite to eat and let the kids spend some time in the Kids’ Zone at EPM while you listen to Jeff and his acoustic artistry.