Click on an item below to see more details. To change views click a view below, Calendar, List, Week, or Posterboard. You can also search for an event by clicking on the search icon.
- 01Wed 01/01/20https://eastonpublicmarket.com/event/closed-new-years-day/Easton Public Market, 325 Northampton Street, Easton, PA, United StatesEaston Public Market, 325 Northampton Street, Easton, PA, United States
No additional detail for this event.
- 15Wed 01/15/20https://eastonpublicmarket.com/event/morning-conversation-on-food-3/
The Easton Hunger Coalition hosts the free public “Morning Conversation on FOOD” series at the Community Room inside the Easton Public Market on the third Wednesday of each month at 9 am.
Participants explore such topics as food, local food systems, food justice, food waste, food recovery, and hunger. Moderators provide information to guide the topic, as well as action items that can be taken to support the reduction of food waste in our community. Grab a coffee and join the conversation.
- 16Thu 01/16/20https://eastonpublicmarket.com/event/tasting-pennsylvania-dinner-cookbook-signing/Easton Public Market, Northampton Street, Easton, PA, USAEaston Public Market, Northampton Street, Easton, PA, USAThursd ay, January 16 – 6 pm$100 pp | Seating limited to 24Join author Carrie Havranek and five local chefs at the Easton Public Market to celebrate the publication of Carrie’s just-released cookbook, Tasting Pennsylvania. The book features many of the Lehigh Valley’s favorite chefs and lots of fresh, seasonal recipes — an interesting read that you can translate into tasty dishes for your dining table.
During this special evening, you will enjoy a delicious 5-course meal inspired by Tasting Pennsylvania with beer pairings from ShawneeCraft Brewing Co., a copy of the book signed by Carrie and the participating chefs, great conversation and general food-related facts and fun.
Each course will be prepared by a local chef featured in the cookbook:
- Jeremy Bialker/Two Rivers Brewing: Confit Duck, Parsnip and Manchego Pierogies with house made red sauerkraut and pickled local apple
- Lee Chizmar/Bolete, Mr. Lee’s & Silvershell Kitchen + Counter: Pennsylvania Mushroom Ramen*
- Mike Pichetto/3rd & Ferry Fish Market: Pan Seared Scallops with celery root puree, charred leek and cauliflower, sweet corn veloute
- Jacob Brewer/Dundore & Heister: Red wine braised short rib over seasoned ancient grains with a crisp apple slaw
- Carrie Havranek: PA Dutch Funny Cake*
*Recipe from Tasting Pennsylvania
Nowhere else will you be able to enjoy a dinner prepared especially for you by these well-known and celebrated chefs. You don’t want to miss this!