Click on an item below to see more details. To change views click a view below, Calendar, List, Week, or Posterboard. You can also search for an event by clicking on the search icon.
- 26Sun 05/26/19No events
- 27Mon 05/27/19No events
- 28Tue 05/28/19No events
- 29Wed 05/29/19Easton Public Market, 325 Northampton Street, Easton, PA, United Stateshttps://eastonpublicmarket.com/event/story-hour-with-book-puppet-co/Easton Public Market, 325 Northampton Street, Easton, PA, United States
Wednesday Mornings at 9:30 am
Free | No Registration Required
The venerable storytellers from Book & Puppet Co. share some of their favorite tales and characters every Wednesday at the Easton Public Market, as kids and their parents are invited to explore the market’s FreySmiles Kids’ Zone. Grab a breakfast sandwich from Dundore & Heister, a drink from Fieldstone Coffee Roasters & Tea, or a sweet treat from one of your favorite vendors.
- 30Thu 05/30/19No events
- 31Fri 05/31/19Easton Public Market, 325 Northampton Street, Easton, PA, United Stateshttps://eastonpublicmarket.com/event/kendal-conrad-country-pop/Easton Public Market, 325 Northampton Street, Easton, PA, United StatesEaston Public Market, Northampton Street, Easton, PA, USAhttps://eastonpublicmarket.com/event/ladies-night-out-in-the-epm-kitchen-3-2/Easton Public Market, Northampton Street, Easton, PA, USA
Friday, May 31st | 6:00 – 8:00pm
$55pp | Limited to 10 seats
Must be 21 or older
Ladies, it’s time to get out of the house and have some fun — summer is almost here so celebrate at ‘Ladies Night Out!’ — a fun way to spend time and make some fabulous memories with your girlfriends. Chef Ada Chandler will teach you how to make delicious appetizers — from savory to sweet — while you sip on wine from Tolino Vineyards. Recipes available for you to take and create at home!!
Appetizer Menu served with a variety of three wines from Tolino Vineyards:
- Baked Goat Cheese Rolls with Honey & Thyme
- Mini Crab, Spinach and Mushroom Tarts
- Blueberry, Feta & Honey-Caramelized Onion Naan Pizza
- Carrot Cake Blondie Bites
- 01Sat 06/01/19Easton Public Market, 325 Northampton Street, Easton, PA, United Stateshttps://eastonpublicmarket.com/event/kids-in-the-kitchen-with-chef-ada-22-3-3/Easton Public Market, 325 Northampton Street, Easton, PA, United States
Saturday, June 1st | 10 am to 11:30 am
$25 pp (ages 7-11) | Limited to 10 Seats
‘Kids in the Kitchen’ with Chef Ada Chandler focuses on building the culinary confidence of your child through kid-friendly classes, demonstrations, and interactive events. Along with new techniques and recipes that are taught weekly, Chef Ada teaches proper kitchen hygiene along with safe kitchen utensil handling at every class.
Students will learn how to make a yummy snack: Homemade Soft Pretzel Bites with Cheese. This class will teach your child all the steps of how to make pretzel dough, including learning about yeast and how kneading is necessary for dough.
Parents check in your child at the EPM Kitchen and then feel free to shop the market while class is in session.