Easton Public Market Vendors are Hiring
Easton Public Market vendors are hiring! Are you passionate about local food and your community?
Here is the current listing of vendors with available positions:
Fieldstone Coffee Roasters
Fieldstone is now interviewing for part time positions.
Previous Restaurant Managers, Bar Managers, Deli, and/or Cafe’ management experience is necessary.
All interested applicants please send resume to info@fieldstonecoffeeroasters.
Subject line: I love coffee!
Dundore & Heister
Come join the fast-paced fun at Dundore & Heister!
Our associates know what our customer wants and deliver it with a smile. We take pride in every aspect of our work and perform it with energy and enthusiasm. We are strong team players, with a commitment to continuous learning and genuine craftsmanship.
NOW HIRING for our Easton Public Market location
Customer Service Associate
- We offer our team a place where we take care of you, your family and your community
- Flexibility in your work schedule
- Career stability
- A rewarding place to work that gives back to all
- Wholesome food
- Discounted meals during your shift
Apply in person 325 Northampton St Easton, PA 18042
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer
More than Q
More than Q, a BBQ eatery, seeks part time support.
All interested parties should contact Matt Martin: email@example.com
The Taza Stop
Part-time and Full-time HELP WANTED IMMEDIATELY!
Line / Prep Cooks / Managers / Customer Service Wanted
Must have the following:
- Experience working in faced-paced kitchen environment
- Interest in working with a supportive, cooperative team
- Positive attitude and willingness to take on any task including working both the front and back of the house, working with customers, and keeping a clean and organized work environment
- Desire to learn new cuisine and provide creative input, including weekly specials
- ServSafe Preferred (Required for manager positions)
Be a part of Taza Egyptian Cuisine, a fast-growing fast-casual restaurant, food truck, and catering business. Our company is small, but growing quickly, so it’s imperative that employees take initiative and show willingness to learn every aspect of the business. As the company grows, opportunities for advancement will be given to the employees with the most initiative and willingness to do their job well and promote our mission. You will work with friendly co-workers who are always smiling and supportive! We are looking for team members who wish to grow with us and be part of our Taza family!
Starting pay rate $10-$14/hr depending on experience. Managers start at $12 per hour. Raises based on experience and initiative. Weekend and some later evening hours are required. Candidate must have own mode of transportation and valid driver’s license. Salaried Chef/Management positions available as the Taza brand expands.