Click on an item below to see more details. To change views click a view below, Calendar, List, Week, or Posterboard. You can also search for an event by clicking on the search icon.
- 01Tue 05/01/18http://eastonpublicmarket.com/event/digital-feast-storytelling-workshop-2-2/
Tuesday, May 1st | 8 am – 9:30 am | Free
Digital Storytelling Workshops hosted by Digital Feast, a Lehigh Valley based creative marketing agency, are held the first Tuesday of every month through May at the Easton Public Market. They are meant to inform and inspire those interested in creating meaningful narratives that artfully convey the mission of their business or organization through storytelling. These are intended for marketing managers and directors, social media managers, content creators, small business owners, entrepreneurs and executives.
- 04Fri 05/04/18http://eastonpublicmarket.com/event/ladies-night-out-in-the-epm-kitchen/Easton Public Market, Northampton Street, Easton, PA, USAEaston Public Market, Northampton Street, Easton, PA, USA
Friday, May 4th | 6:30 – 8:00pm
$45pp | Limited to 14 seats
Ladies, here is a fun way to spend time and make some fabulous memories with your girlfriends. Chef Ada Chandler will teach you how to make three great appetizers while you sip on three different varieties of wine from Tolino Vineyards. Recipes available for you to take and create at home.
Aprons available for purchase @ $8 each
- 06Sun 05/06/18http://eastonpublicmarket.com/event/4197/
Sunday, May 6th | 10 am to 11:30 am
$20 pp (ages 7-11) | Limited to 10 Seats
‘Kids in the Kitchen’ with Chef Ada Chandler focuses on building the culinary confidence of your child through kid-friendly classes, demonstrations, and interactive events. Along with new techniques and recipes that are taught weekly, Chef Ada teaches proper kitchen hygiene along with safe kitchen utensil handling at every class.
The class will celebrate the month of Mexican culture by making fresh Chicken Taquitos. Your child will learn how to stuff tortillas with chicken and use rolling techniques.
When registering your child, please put her/his name as the participant (this is the 3rd screen of the registration process). Thank you!
- 12Sat 05/12/18http://eastonpublicmarket.com/event/cupcake-wine-pairing/
Saturday, May 12th | 3:30-5:30pm
$28 in advance | $32 at the door | Limited to 35 seats
Indulge yourself with cupcakes and wine in sinful combinations. Featured are five delicious cupcakes from Barred & Broody and five fantastic wines from Tolino Vineyards. The flavors of each cupcake pair well with the wine selected by Tolino. Enjoy each cupcake with a 2oz. glass of wine.
Pairings for your pleasure by:
- Sunny Side — sweet red 100% concord wine & a peanut butter cupcake
- The 050 — sweet white Niagara grape with a pleasant aroma & a berry cupcake with lemon icing
- Catawba – sweet & light rosé with a light berry body & a white chocolate blondie with vanilla bean icing
- Vidal Blanc – sweet white with mango and melon aromas and pineapple note & a coconut cupcake
- Rad Red – semi-sweet red with hints of cherry and plum & a chocolate cupcake with chocolate icing
- 16Wed 05/16/18http://eastonpublicmarket.com/event/morning-conversation-on-food-2-2/
The Easton Hunger Coalition hosts the free public “Morning Conversation on FOOD” series at the Community Room inside the Easton Public Market on the third Wednesday of each month at 9 am. Participants will explore such topics as food, local food systems, food justice, food waste, food recovery, and hunger. Conversation moderators will provide information to guide the topic, as well as action items that can be taken to support the reduction of food waste in our community.