Click on an item below to see more details. To change views click a view below, Calendar, List, Week, or Posterboard. You can also search for an event by clicking on the search icon.
- 01Sun 04/01/18easton public marketThe Easton Public Market is closed on Easter Sunday.
- 03Tue 04/03/18Easton Public Market, Northampton Street, Easton, PA, USATu esday, April 3rd | Storytelling for Growth and Recruitment8 am - 9:30 am | Free Building a great team is essential to business growth and development. Telling the story of what makes you a great employer will catch the attention of future talent. By clearly communicating not just what you do, but why you do it, you’ll forge connections and enthusiasm between your business and ideal candidates.We’ll show you how to utilize digital storytelling to promote your brand, mission, and company culture in ways that build interest and action from the right potential employees. Register HereDigital Storytelling Workshops hosted by Digital Feast, a Lehigh Valley based creative marketing agency, are held the first Tuesday of every month through May at the Easton Public Market. They are meant to inform and inspire those interested in creating meaningful narratives that artfully convey the mission of their business or organization through storytelling. These are intended for marketing managers and directors, social media managers, content creators, small business owners, entrepreneurs and executives.
- 08Sun 04/08/18Easton Public Market, Northampton Street, Easton, PA, USASunday, April 8th | 10 am to 11:30 am$20 pp (ages 7-11) | Limited to 10 Seats‘Kids in the Kitchen’ with Chef Ada Chandler focuses on building the culinary confidence of your child through kid-friendly classes, demonstrations, and interactive events. Along with new techniques and recipes that are taught weekly, Chef Ada teaches proper kitchen hygiene along with safe kitchen utensil handling at every class.Apple pie is delicious and so is French toast, but who would think to combine the two? In this class students will make Apple Pie French Toast and will learn how to combine a delicious breakfast and dessert along with mastering some flipping techniques.Parents check in your child at the EPM Kitchen and then feel free to shop the market while class is in session.When registering your child, please put her/his name as the participant (this is the 3rd screen of the registration process). Thank you!
- 12Thu 04/12/18Easton Public Market, Northampton Street, Easton, PA, United StatesThursday, April 12th | 5pm - 7pm$25/person“Taste of the Market” -- a ticketed sampling event from 5-7pm in the Easton Public Market to celebrate EPM's second anniversary. Get your “passport” to receive a generous sample from each vendor located in the market.Proceeds from ticket sales benefit the Easton Hunger Coalition.
- 13Fri 04/13/18Easton Public Market, Northampton Street, Easton, PA, USAFriday, April 13th 1pm-2:30pm$5pp | No registration neededIn the EPM Kitchen, find Farmstand fresh samples during EPM's 2nd anniversary celebration. Taste your way through five different fresh-made Highmark Farmstand creations: salads, soup, and an energy bar. Items are also available for purchase at the Farmstand. All fresh and delicious.