Click on an item below to see more details. To change views click a view below, Calendar, List, Week, or Posterboard. You can also search for an event by clicking on the search icon.
- 01Sat 12/01/18http://eastonpublicmarket.com/event/christmas-storytime-with-bernadette-rossetti-shustak/
Saturday, December 1st | 11:30 am
Enjoy a lovable, huggable Christmas storytime with children’s book author Bernadette Rossetti-Shustak. Bernadette will read from her new book “I Love You Through and Through at Christmas, Too” and leads children in a fun activity. Bernadette will also do a special storytime at Book & Puppet Co. at 10:30am.
Bernadette Rossetti-Shustak (bernadetterossettishustak.com) is the author of “I Love You Through and Through” for which she was awarded an Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Gold Award for 2006. Bernadette is a former newspaper editor and journalist. She has worked for Housatonic Publications as co-editor of the Pawling News Chronicle, Pawling, NY, and Associate Editor for the weekly newspaper The Kent Good Times Dispatch, Kent, CT, Housatonic Home, and Business Digest magazines. She and her husband, Mike, have two grown children, and one grandchild, Maxwell Mercury. They live with their two cats, Mickey and Mattingly, in upstate New York.
- 08Sat 12/08/18http://eastonpublicmarket.com/event/meet-the-author-runners-world-vegetarian-cookbook/
Saturday, December 8th
Book & Puppet Co. presents an interview with Heather Mayer Irvine, author of “The Runner’s World Vegetarian Cookbook” at the Easton Public Market. This cookbook not only contains 150 delicious meatless recipes but also in-depth information on how runners—regardless of their food-with-a-face preference—can eat more plants. Delicious and nutritious recipes for every meal (and yes, even dessert!) that will help power your runs and recovery.
Heather is the Food and Nutrition editor of Runner’s World. She lives and runs in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, with her husband, Jeff, and their son, Finn. Her work has appeared in Runner’s World, The Associated Press, Glamour, Discover, Health.com, The Huffington Post, and CNN. She has a marathon best of 3:31, half marathon best of 1:34, 5K best of 19:46, and 1 mile best of 5:33. Heather has never met a burger or ice cream sundae she didn’t like.
- 08Sat 12/08/18http://eastonpublicmarket.com/event/martin-guitar-school-of-rock-acoustic-jam/
Saturday, December 8th | 6-9 pm
For all you Martin Guitar lovers and music enthusiasts, enjoy some 100% locally-grown music with a special acoustic jam session featuring Martin Guitar and School of Rock Easton at the Easton Public Market. Easton School of Rock students will be jamming with Martin’s authentic acoustic strings and guitars as we pay tribute to the Valley’s legendary guitar maker.
Here’s the evening’s musician lineup –
- 6pm: School of Rock Adult Acoustic Trio- Kristen Kevin & Ray (2 guitars and bass)
- 7pm: Liliana Cunha guitar
- 8pm: Julie Williams guitar
Learn more about authentic acoustic: https://www.martinguitar.com/authentic-acoustic/
- 09Sun 12/09/18http://eastonpublicmarket.com/event/kids-in-the-kitchen-with-chef-ada-34/
Sunday, December 9th | 10 am to 11:30 am
$20 pp (ages 7-11) | Limited to 10 Seats
‘Kids in the Kitchen’ with Chef Ada Chandler focuses on building the culinary confidence of your child through kid-friendly classes, demonstrations, and interactive events. Along with new techniques and recipes that are taught weekly, Chef Ada teaches proper kitchen hygiene along with safe kitchen utensil handling at every class.
This week’s recipe: Hot Chocolate Cookies. A cup of hot chocolate formed into a cookie topped with melted chocolate and a gooey-licious marshmallow. These cookies will have the children wanting to tuck themselves into a warm blanket while they enjoy the cookies!! Bring containers for leftovers.
- 13Thu 12/13/18http://eastonpublicmarket.com/event/ugly-sweater-holiday-party/Ugly Sweater Holiday PartyThursday December 13th, 5-8 pmDon your ugliest holiday sweater and come eat, drink and be merry at the Easton Public Market’s Ugly Sweater Holiday Party. Dinner & drink specials, music with DJ Brad Scott Smith and lots of great prizes for the ugliest sweaters! Festive fun for the whole family!!