Click on an item below to see more details. To change views click a view below, Calendar, List, Week, or Posterboard. You can also search for an event by clicking on the search icon.
- 05Sat 08/05/17Easton Public Market, Northampton Street, Easton, PA, United StatesSaturday, August 5th12 Noon-2pm$15ppLimited to 10 SeatsIt’s Peach Day at the Easton Market District! In this hands-on class, Nutritionist Tammy Westney will teach how to make a fermented peach salsa and a fermented peach chutney. It's the height of the season for many favorite fruits and vegetables, and participants will learn the importance of microbes and how they act to preserve food. Remember to bring take-home containers for leftovers.
- 05Sat 08/05/17Easton Public Market, Northampton Street, Easton, PA, United StatesSaturday August 5thCheck-in & Reception: 1:30 - 2:00pmPainting: 2:00 - 4:30pmCost: $40 | Limited SeatingIt's Peach Day at the Easton Market District!! After enjoying the Easton Farmers' Market's celebration of all things peach-y, pop over to the Easton Public Market for a Peach Painting Party hosted by Bottle & Bottega!Ticket price includes 16 x 20 canvas, instruction, aprons for use during event and all paint supplies! No experience needed! Step-by-step painting instruction provided by one of B&B's local artists.BONUS! First glass of wine from Tolino Vineyards and a charcuterie & cheese plate from Olive with a Twist included in the ticket price!Click here to pre-register
- 08Tue 08/08/17Easton Public Market, Northampton Street, Easton, PA, United StatesTuesday, August 8th |11am - 3:30pmDundore & Heister, a proud member of the local business and culinary community, will be hosting an open call at the Easton Public Market for motivated culinary and hospitality professionals. Applications and resumes will be accepted with interviews conducted the same day. Jobs sought: butchers, food preparation, retail counter, cashiers, and porters. An Equal Opportunity EmployerThe open call will be followed by a lively seminar focused on 'The Why' of Service. David Howard of One Degree Hospitality will share the secrets and best practices of building high functioning teams that build on sustainable results. The seminar is open to staff and management of the local business community as well as interested applicants.
- 13Sun 08/13/17Easton Public Market, Northampton Street, Easton, PA, United StatesSunday, August 13th10am to 11:30am$15pp (Ages 7-11)Limited to 10 seats‘Kids in the Kitchen’ with Chef Ada Chandler focuses on building the culinary confidence of your child through kid-friendly classes, demonstrations, and interactive events. Chef Ada will teach your child how to prepare each yummy item through a combination of hands-on, observation, and taste testing — with a lot of fun mixed in! This week's recipe: Strawberry Chocolate Waffle Pops. Parents check in your child at the Kitchen and then feel free to shop the market while class is in session!
- 16Wed 08/16/17Easton Public Market, Northampton Street, Easton, PA, United StatesThird Wednesday of the Month| 2pm-3pm | FreeEaston Hospital presents Healthy Living Wednesdays in the EPM Kitchen! Join Nutritionists Alison Unger and Carissa Hrichak from Easton Hospital for tips, techniques, and recipes with your health as the focus. The healthy cooking demos and recipes focus on delicious and nutritious foods with health benefits for you and your family.