Click on an item below to see more details. To change views click a view below, Calendar, List, Week, or Posterboard. You can also search for an event by clicking on the search icon.
- 05Fri 05/05/17Easton Public Market, Northampton Street, Easton, PA, United States
Introduction to to Barre 3May 5th 10am-10:45amFREE / Registration RequiredBarre3 mixes athleticism, grace, and the latest innovations designed to balance the body. Inspired by ballet barre, yoga and pilates, instructors from the Allentown studio will guide you through a specific sequence of movements that tone and lengthen all major muscle groups, rev your heart rate and strengthen your body.No experience required. Classes are designed to make everyone feel welcome and get a great workout. Wear yoga-like attire (socks are optional) and bring a water bottle.Limited to 12 participants
- 07Sun 05/07/17Easton Public Market, 325 Northampton Street, Easton, PA, United States
'Kids in the Kitchen' with Chef AdaSunday, May 7th10am to 11am$15/personAges 7-11Limited to 10 seats'Kids in the Kitchen' with Chef Ada Chandler focuses on building the culinary confidence of your child through kid-friendly classes, demonstrations, and interactive events. Chef Ada will teach your child how to prepare each yummy item through a combination of hands-on, observation, and taste testing -- with a lot of fun mixed in! This week's recipe: Pasta with Zucchini Sauce. Parents check in your child at the Kitchen and then feel free to shop the market while class is in session!
- 12Fri 05/12/17Easton Public Market, Northampton Street, Easton, PA, United StatesFriday, May 12th12 noon - 1 pm$5/personLimited to 10 seatsProtein, carbohydrates and fat -- easy, right? Or not! Join Nutritionist Tammy Westney to look at what you need to make a balanced meal. A savory salad with all the fixings is on the class menu along with chia seed pudding!
- 13Sat 05/13/17Easton Public Market, Northampton Street, Easton, PA, United States'Onions Etcetera' Cookbook Demo and SigningSaturday, May 13th12 noon to 2:30pmLimited to 14 Seats | Free | Registration RequiredJoin authors Kate Winslow and Guy Ambrosino in the EPM Kitchen to learn about their new cookbook, Onions Etcetera -- the essential allium cookbook with more than 150 recipes for leeks, scallions, garlic, shallots, ramps, chives and every sort of onion.Enjoy watching Kate and Guy make some sweet and savory recipes with insights on how members of the onion family can enhance the flavor of your cooking. Copies of the cookbook will be available for purchase.
- 13Sat 05/13/17Easton Public Market, Northampton Street, Easton, PA, United StatesCooking Demo - Quick Healthy Dinners for Families On the Go!Saturday, May 13th | 4:00-6:00 pmNo fee | Registration Required | Limited to 20 SeatsCan't think of what to cook for dinner? Tired of the same old thing? You've got no time! Wondering what does healthy REALLY mean when it comes to food, where can I find it and how do I make it? Why is eating clean critically important to our health? You will be talking about all of this as culinary arts trained chef and butcher, Mike Schnalzer from Dundore and Heister, shows the class how to make simple, delicious and healthy food in no time!