Click on an item below to see more details. To change views click a view below, Calendar, List, Week, or Posterboard. You can also search for an event by clicking on the search icon.
- 03Sun 12/03/17Easton Public Market, Northampton Street, Easton, PA, United StatesSunday, December 3rd | 10 am to 11:30 am$15 pp (ages 7-11) | Limited to 10 Seats‘Kids in the Kitchen’ with Chef Ada Chandler focuses on building the culinary confidence of your child through kid-friendly classes, demonstrations, and interactive events. Chef Ada will teach your child how to prepare each yummy item through a combination of hands-on, observation, and taste testing — with a lot of fun mixed in! This week's recipe: Pumpkin Twists with Vanilla Glaze. Parents check in your child at the Kitchen and then feel free to shop the market while class is in session!
- 09Sat 12/09/17Easton Public Market, Northampton Street, Easton, PA, United StatesSaturday, December 9th | 10 am - 12 noon$25 per child (ages 5-12) | Limited to 10 seatsCalling all the young aspiring chefs out there! Join Chef Lee from Mister Lee's Noodles for a morning of noodle making in the kitchen at the Easton Public Market. You'll learn how to roll out the dough to make your own noodles for a hearty bowl of Japanese ramen!
- 09Sat 12/09/17Easton Farmers' Market, Centre Square, Easton, PA, United StatesSaturday, December 9th | 2pm - 4:30 pmAt the Easton Public Market KitchenJust in Time for Christmas -- chef and caterer Heidi Mellon will be introducing her new line of "Lemon Tree Lane Kitchen Spice Blends" ....and the "Lemon Tree Lane Kitchen Notebook" that will make great stocking stuffers and gifts for cooks of all ages. Be sure and stop by the EPM Kitchen on Saturday to meet Heidi and learn about the inspiration behind these new items. There will be food samples too! Don't miss this as it will be the only day that you will be able to purchase these special items before Christmas.
- 14Thu 12/14/17Easton Public Market, Northampton Street, Easton, PA, United States
Thursday, December 14th | 10:00 am - 7:00 pmAt the Easton Public Market
SheCrea8s features re-purposed antique silverware jewelry, whimsical sculptures, wearable and functional art, and more! www.shecre8s.etsy.com
These one-of-a-kind pieces fashioned by artisan crafter Barbara Thompson are sure to please someone special on your holiday gift list.
- 16Sat 12/16/17Easton Public Market, Northampton Street, Easton, PA, United StatesSaturday December 16th | 10:00am-Noon$20 pp | Limit 10 SeatsCurious about working with spelt, oat, or other flours? What about gluten-free choices such as buckwheat, sorghum or pea flour? Not sure where to start? In this class, Carrie Havranek of the Dharma Kitchen will guide you through the process of swapping out some alternative flours such as oat, pea, sorghum and more--and which add nutrition, too. Be prepared to get messy with flour and take home samples.NOTE: This class is not 100 percent gluten-free, so it may or may not be appropriate but there will be gluten-free options available.