Click on an item below to see more details. To change views click a view below, Calendar, List, Week, or Posterboard. You can also search for an event by clicking on the search icon.
- 03Sun 12/03/17http://eastonpublicmarket.com/event/kids-in-the-kitchen-with-chef-ada-17-2-2-2/
Sunday, December 3rd | 10 am to 11:30 am
$15 pp (ages 7-11) | Limited to 10 Seats
‘Kids in the Kitchen’ with Chef Ada Chandler focuses on building the culinary confidence of your child through kid-friendly classes, demonstrations, and interactive events. Chef Ada will teach your child how to prepare each yummy item through a combination of hands-on, observation, and taste testing — with a lot of fun mixed in! This week’s recipe: Pumpkin Twists with Vanilla Glaze. Parents check in your child at the Kitchen and then feel free to shop the market while class is in session!
- 09Sat 12/09/17http://eastonpublicmarket.com/event/noodle-making-for-kids/
Saturday, December 9th | 10 am – 12 noon
$25 per child (ages 5-12) | Limited to 10 seats
Calling all the young aspiring chefs out there! Join Chef Lee from Mister Lee’s Noodles for a morning of noodle making in the kitchen at the Easton Public Market. You’ll learn how to roll out the dough to make your own noodles for a hearty bowl of Japanese ramen!
- 09Sat 12/09/17http://eastonpublicmarket.com/event/lemon-tree-lane-gifts-for-cooks/Easton Farmers' Market, Centre Square, Easton, PA, United StatesEaston Farmers' Market, Centre Square, Easton, PA, United States
Saturday, December 9th | 2pm – 4:30 pm
At the Easton Public Market Kitchen
Just in Time for Christmas — chef and caterer Heidi Mellon will be introducing her new line of “Lemon Tree Lane Kitchen Spice Blends” ….and the “Lemon Tree Lane Kitchen Notebook” that will make great stocking stuffers and gifts for cooks of all ages. Be sure and stop by the EPM Kitchen on Saturday to meet Heidi and learn about the inspiration behind these new items. There will be food samples too! Don’t miss this as it will be the only day that you will be able to purchase these special items before Christmas.
- 14Thu 12/14/17http://eastonpublicmarket.com/event/holiday-pop-up-shop-shecre8s/Easton Public Market, Northampton Street, Easton, PA, USAEaston Public Market, Northampton Street, Easton, PA, United States
Thursday, December 14th | 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
At the Easton Public Market
SheCrea8s features re-purposed antique silverware jewelry, whimsical sculptures, wearable and functional art, and more! www.shecre8s.etsy.com
These one-of-a-kind pieces fashioned by artisan crafter Barbara Thompson are sure to please someone special on your holiday gift list.
- 17Sun 12/17/17http://eastonpublicmarket.com/event/yoga-brunch-with-easton-yoga-greenmouth-table-5/
Sunday, December 17th
Limited 15 Seats
Join Alicia Rambo Wozniak of Easton Yoga and Sarah Hinsch of Greenmouth Table at the Easton Public Market for a healthy and delicious start to your Sunday! Alicia will guide a one-hour gentle morning flow to wake your body up and Sarah will prepare a nutritious breakfast to enjoy at the end of class.